2012-02-28

note pad cover trial - trial cover

I joined a note pad cover swap, and figured I had to do a test piece first - which proved itself right. So I just went looking for somtehing small, and came across my passport, that is that ugly standard dried blood brown.

passport coverpassport cover


















I had that lacey thing planned to be on the front, but well if I want the pokets to be the rigth way round than it's at the back - but that is exactly why I did the try out.

passport coverpassport cover















my lovely fingers - I didn't want to let the whole www know what my passport number is ... first I had no idea what to put in the pockets, but how about a phone card and a exotic library card and yes the whole health stash you should have with you when travelling abroad

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment