2016-10-16

Mum's retirement quilt

Or maybe I chould call it "Second life quilt" - anyway, she got the first Quilt (in a decent size) I ever finished and then kept hinting about wanting another one. And kept putting little "page markers" in my quilt books and she finally wore me down to actually agreeing to make another one and conceded to her chosing the colours.


Mum's quilt

And that's the result - some sort of taupe, rosewood pink and brown .. I actually can agree that the colours work, though I can't honestly say I Would ever pick them myself. But for her they work.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leo, I have to agree with you. The colors work but would not be my choice. But real gifts are given to please the receiver not the giver. How lucky your mom is to have such a tolerant daughter! cheers!

    ReplyDelete