2012-06-27

more than I thought

 Doll QuiltersI have no finishes to show ... as usual, my little quilt for the swap is still travelling
There is still time to sign up for July - the optional theme is  patriotic







I don't know what to fo with my D9P, that I started to show off a charm pack, next - on tip and add triangles?

D9P all sewn together

options:

auditioning backgroundsauditioning backgroundsauditioning backgrounds

I'm spendign a lot of time reading all my notes

notes

I managed to keep up with the fizzly blocks of the Road Trip Quilt Along

Block 1-4 - Road Trip Quiltalong

and I'm impatiently waiting for tomorrow when the next block is up for the Beginner's Quilt Along

Block 1-3 - Beginner's Quilt Along

ehh and I'm planning on sewing some more ...
a mini quilt - patriotic, a blue and green quilt kit, more studying, think about something to do for the "Let's get Acquainted Blog Hop"


Leo

6 comments:

  1. Was für ein hübsches D9P! Ich würde es auch auf die Spitze stellen und Dreiecke anfügen.
    ...und für Sterneblöcke habe ich sowieso eine Schwäche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was für ein hübsches D9P! Ich würde es auch auf die Spitze stellen und Dreiecke anfügen.
    ...und für Sterneblöcke habe ich sowieso eine Schwäche.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some lovely projects on the go. I like the idea of putting your little piece on point - and my favourite background is the yellow!

    Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday - I hope your doll quilt makes its way to its destination soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice....your RTQAL blocks are looking nice together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your beginner's quilt along blocks. I need to catch up! (Thanks for the reminder!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blocks, and putting that D9P on point with the yellow triangles really makes it pop! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete