2012-07-01

June review










Ok there are not really any finishes, except for the little maverick star doll quilt, that's now happily living in Idaho. Oh and no - I didn't hang up the union jack the wrong way, I just sewed it together the wrong way - maybe I just need to take a picture in the mirror to make it right.

I just saw that Lawson and Lotti is back with her To Do First series - so that's what I plan for July:
a must:
* keep up with the QAL-Blocks
* finish the D9P
* sit through all the exams
* finish a "patriotic"  doll quilt
*celebrate my birthday

what I would like if there is some time left:
* a "right" union jack
* a bag with some lovely embroidered red denim
*try out some paper-piecing (not the English kind)
*try out some FMQ



Leo
Linking up with Lily's Quilts and Lawson & Lotti

6 comments:

  1. Just linked up after you on Lily's again! I've probably already commented on most of the projects in your mosaic but I'll say it again that I think it all looks great. I still have started my blocks for the road trip qal but seeing yours is inspiring me to move that up my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your June makes and the fabrics you have used are fab.
    Great plans for July - I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on.
    With kindest regards
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cake was a finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Lilys Quilts. Happy Belated birthday...I especially like your number 5 in the mosaic. Also, good luck trying out the FMQ...a bit of practice each week makes huge progress...do try it as it can be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the prints in your D9P. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look great, good luck with your July list :-)

    ReplyDelete