2012-08-11

holiday update

I spent the last few days visiting a friend in Trier doing a little detour driving home.

Trier market place with back yard church

just the "flower market" with a  lovely church in the back yard of a few old houses

Trier "Kaisertherme"

"Kaisertherme" - emperors bath - a left over from the Romans that established the town (ehhh) many years ago.

Trier

the city is in the Mosel valley, they are famouse there for their wine - that you can see growing there

Trier

almost feels like home with all the mountains and lots of trees - but they do talk strangely there

Leo

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! Those little houses would make great patchwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how old things are in Europe. Where I live if something is a hundred years old it's considered ancient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't heard how they talk here, yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet I would have said everybody in Germany talks strangely! ;-)

    Just came back home from my holidays and found the wonderful card from the Mosel river. Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete