I do love the garden ... not only because it's green, because it needs working in winter too and thenit's either muddy gray brown or snow white, so there must be more to it, maybe the strawberries, or the raspberries ... but also because of all the green, the shades the textures ....
Some of what I sew is green too - but mostly it's not - it is one of my favourite colours, but it's a complicated colour. And anyway if you plan on sewing in green you are goign to end up with red or blue or yellow, it's like buying clothes, you o because you need trousers and you will end up with shirts and sweaters, well really anything but trousers.
a small fat quarter bundle in greens could be yours
For a chance to win:
- let me know your feelings about greens ... love them, hate them, need them ... remind you of spring, christmas, puke ...
- if you follow let me know how and it will cound as a secon entry
And because I know you are all busy hopping back and forth - so here is the way back to Handmade Goods and this to Supplies
* the giveaway runs from Wednesday May 6th to Monday May 11th (8pm CEST)
* the giveaway is open for international entries
* it's your responsibility to make sure I can contact you in case you win
* the winner will be notified on Wednesday May 13th if I don't hear back until Friday I will pick the next one on Saturday