2015-04-20

Spring

So far spring has been a more or less sewing-free time. But I did some gardening oer Easter ... sort of the spring high-light so far.

digging a hole ...


I dug a planting hole thingy for the newest garden-addition - a peach tree that's supposed to not mind the cold winters - well you see patch of land is in the valley, close to the river so ... you can dig about 10 inches until you get to the old rier bed - I guess - it's all pebbly and not nice to work with ...

But I also got to enjoy the early spring blooming things - theese blue hyacinths more or less grow wild all over the garden, there are also a few white/slightly pink ones that smell absolutely fantastic, if you liek the smell of hyacinths that is ...

growing like weeds ...


Leo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leo! Happy Spring! I think catching Spring at the right time is way mor important than sewing. Tho' being semi retired I'm lucky to have time for both! lol. We've been pulling weeds like crazy. The weeds don't seem to feel the drought! oh well. Enjoy your break! cheers!

    ReplyDelete