2012-08-31

slow August

Today I'm combining the Fresh sewing day from Lily's Quilts  with joining the Inaugural Get together of the slow quilters

August was one of my more productive months though not everything was quilt related


Trier market place with back yard church
a trip to Trier to visit a friend

 and some quality digging around in the garden time
(sorry that's what it looked like in June, still looking for the August pictures)



chocolateIllinois

a give away, a swap block, trying out sprical quilting and basting a mini

mini quiltmini quilt


mini quilt
the best of all - a finished mini quilt, that I really like
 and that will  leave me heading to Virgiania


Leo

5 comments:

  1. Wow your vegetable patch is neat - and productive! Where have you entered your lovely leaf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that mini quilt is absolutely lovely and so perfect for the autumn.
    Love it!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spiral quilting and the leaf quilt. Very nice!
    Barb@Witsend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey leonie,
    It all looks great! I didn't know you were a garden enthusiast, me too! And who are the 'slow quilters'? cheers, Claire W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    My mom and I knew that was Trier when we saw your picture. Last time we were there, we had a great time!

    ReplyDelete