2014-01-22

midweek

well I had a little bit of free time yesterday and I started quilting my monster ... and I had some more time this mornign to get a bee block done ...

circling

see how puffy that batting is

January block - Hive#8

and of course I've been working a little on my Celtic Solstice

Celtic Solstice - single block

some of the blocks on my freshly cleaned design floor ... an ice cream carton of 2" squares ...

Celtic Solstice - design floorcutting for the chevrons

and I got my ticket for the London Book Fair ...

https://www1.registerbynet.com/Shows/lbf14/Images/logo.gif

Löni

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leo, You've gotten a lot done! I like the spiral quilting, good choice. Are you liking the fluffy batting? I like the bee blocks too. Are they 6" or 8"? How fun you are going to the London Book Fair! It must be quite a show?! Are you there for research or just browsing? cheers, CW

    ReplyDelete