2014-12-13

Swap°pen auf Deutsch

It feels like a very long time ago that I signed up for the swap and made the pattern - even made the front and then the stress startedand I sort of did nothing for a long time ... and then the deadline drew close and I sat down and finished the thing.

auf dem Weg ...

and I even did get aroudn to piecing and quilting a back - I used up the trial block and a miss-sewn block and fabric scraps from the front ... I sort of like itin it's own way, tough it looks slightely better if there is no cuchion in the case ...

back ...

It wasfun to sew somethign to someone elses specifications and use fabricsad colours in combinations I would neveruse myself for things I sew for me ...

And this evening I fished the most perfect cushion case out of my mail box - Britta made me the perfect companion to my last swap cushion case and absolutely nailed the orange, purple, red theme with pointy things... 

kissen von Britta

Löni

1 comment:

  1. Great pillows! Lucky swappers! Nice to have something around the holidays! cheers, cw

    ReplyDelete