2014-12-01

catching up on November

I seem to have turned into a monthly blogger ... I spend my days surroundedby old books and spread sheets .. weekends I spendgetting order in the spread sheets .. so there was not a lot of sewing ...

I did get a head start on some bee blocks for next year and finished the ones for this year ...

St. Louis 16-patch for Suzie

Friendship star for Pippa

Scrappy Heart for N.

low volume churn dash

But you see not much "qualitiy time" with my sewign machine so I had this great idea to do a sewing sunday ... ehem yeah .. I spend my Sunday on a road block telling cars you turn around and head for the motorway, cyclists and pedestrians to go right and follow the road blocks .. and they shoudl eventually turn up in the town centre and NO that busstop behind me is not in service ... The highlight was a visit from a grandma granddaughter team bringing the poor frozen person some hot coffee

Yea so I didn't get much sewing done on Sunday but I got some headway on my swap-item

maybe a dark blue instead of the light green ...

And most importantly I started on my winterly QAL ... again .. it's my Christmas thing that I never finish until the next hmm 3 Christmases are over ... though I didn't ge much more doen than some alibi blocks ... now maybe I will manage to just cut some more pices for the units ...

alibi blocks

And some time in November I pulled out some of my favourite treasures that I am giong to use to make my centre block for a "Round Robin" quilt ... now I just need to decide on a pattern and actually sew it ..

viel Geliebtes .... auch wenns nicht ganz zusammen passt ...

Löni

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful 'bee' blocks. I love your soft colors for Grand Illusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leo, The blocks look great! I especially like the grey background color schemes. You say you've not been to productive but it looks like a fair amount of sewing to me?! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lots of great stuff there and I love that fabric pull. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for your round robin center.

    ReplyDelete