2015-01-06

new year new quilting

Sunday was football night - my shifts are no wednesday and thursday, so I am free on Mondays and that's a prerequisite for football nights, the first game usually starts around 7pm here ...

At least that gave me most of Sunday - no work for uni on Sundays - to get a head start quilting my Red Herring. Someone pointed out that maybe STD would be the perfect solution, well yes I admit it's effective and it sort of looks good at the back, but it takes hoooours to get a row done ...

Red Herring quitling ...

Ohh and of course there are all those breaks in a game and you can't keep eating for the whole thing - so while knitting was out as mycurrent project has enormous needles a little bit of hand quiltingfor a cushion cover was within the possibilities...

hand quilting

Löni

1 comment:

  1. I love the hand quilting on the Red Herring quilt, but confess I do not think I'd have the patience for it! Your double wedding ring piecing is incredible, and I love the hand quilting you've done on that, also. Your stitches are soooooo..... perfect. Wow.

    ReplyDelete