2015-01-05

New Year new sewing

First off I had a little second Christmas - I won a selfmade FQ bundle from Andrea @ Quiltmanufaktur

Wintergewinn - 2ndChristmas

We have a fabulous pink for my pink therapy quilt - trying to overcome my aversion, green because well if you have a look around, I simply love green. Wealso have blues, because I found out I have hardly any dark blues - well at least not ones I like, then of course I couldn't miss that purple - anyother favourite of mine - and to balance it out a red.

I got a good deal of sewing done on the Christmas Mystery Quilt - but I don't really like the diamond part (step2) so I'm thinking of comingup with an alternative filler for those parts - maybe a marine pointy block with neeutral background ... like last years Celtic solstice pointy blocks ... or furthering the yellow/turquoise checkerboard

Christmas Mystery - need to find an alternative filler for the blank spots

Löni

3 comments:

  1. Lovely fabrics that you won. Like your colors for Grand Illusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fabric prize!

    Your mystery quilt looks pretty so far. I hope you find a replacement for the diamonds that will make you happy.

    ReplyDelete