2014-05-13

a new mini

Sometimes university can be fun ... you wrack your brain discussing why Syracusarum Tyranno means Tyrann of Syracus and not Tyrann of the Syracusanians and nothing else either and along comes a:

"Weeeeeell I didn't listen to it, but I think it's wrong!"

So apart from old languages I have been actually managed to squeze in producing something new, a mini-quilt - I'm already terribly late - our theme was "diamond" well I hope you can recognize what I did.


late April Quilt

With summer coming up and less weekends for sewing as sport takes over I will have to go through my UFOs and sort them and start finishign some of them. And I really really need to get down to order some (read: a huge lot) of batting, I'm already piecing batting to get big enough pieces for the mini qilts.

Löni

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leo, the diamond quilting was a great way to bring in the theme! Very clever and well done!, cheers, cW

    ReplyDelete