2016-07-16

summer sewing

I had time to catch up on some bee sewing after my summer holidays - first off was a bright rainbowy quarter log-cabin combination.

auf dem Weg

My first try turned out to be way to large - it was supposed to end up at 13" - each quarter here measures 10,5" yeah even I can do the math. So coming up is the second try at 13,5 inch with room to be trimmed down.

der eigentlich richtige

And with the last block I'm up to date - ?up to the month? - requested were giant flying geese in gray to black set in off white.

Megagänse

 Now I have a few more things swarming around my bad conscience - I will be working on that in the next few weeks alongside a few projects I want to get to the "batting order" stage.
Leo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leo! I like all the wonky blocks, but especially those Flying Geese, what a great idea to make them all different like that! Thanks for the post card from your holiday! cheers, CW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leo,
    my geese party is becoming exciting and really wonky. I am looking forward to your mail. I also like your log cabin which is almost like a star and you have your own wonky log cabin block. Have fun with your other projects.
    Viele Grüße,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete